Statement of purpose: To build peaceful relationships among people of all ages and cultures, from personal to global, through education, research, and action, hence a united nation.
Values: We are committed to honour human values, the peaceful resolution of conflict, and modelling peacemaking values within the community and beyond.
- To provide practical tools for peaceful living, including skills and methods for conflict resolution and violence prevention.
- To show others respect, compassion, and love.
- To provide opportunities for former refugees and orphans to realize their full potential through education, emotional support, and the provision of basic needs.
- Staff and students will establish a restorative justice and peer mediation structure to handle conflicts.
- To provide peace works programmes with the aim to reduce and transform violence and other delinquent behaviours while encouraging the formation of peacemakers by training teachers and students in conflict resolution.
- To encourage participants to be future active agents of change.