We, the members of the Euphrates Chapter in Seattle, Washington, establish this Constitution in order to inform people about Middle East issues, inspire them with examples of non-violent solutions, and transform ourselves and others into engaged global citizens. Additionally, we aim to…
- develop knowledge and understanding of Middle East cultures,
- engage in dialogue about the Middle East with our local community and beyond,
- connect and collaborate with fellow grassroots peace organizations and support local activities (speakers, festivals, courses, interfaith events, etc.),
- cultivate mutual understanding and peaceful approaches to problem-solving,
- promote peace locally, nationally and universally.
To be in touch with this Chapter and for more information, contact email@example.com.