We believe people of all different colors, races, religions, beliefs, political views, and opinions can live together in peace. We believe that it is natural to love, and that we can turn the “other” into our brother.
The Euphrates Chapters program gives you the chance to take action right where you are, and is open to anyone, anywhere. The program gives you a network of likeminded people all around the world working for a common cause: peace.
Our global community of visionaries includes 30 Chapters located in 12 countries around the world!
We invite you to join us in working to lessen fear, hatred, and conflict. Start a Euphrates Chapter in your college, school, workplace or place of worship – even with a group of friends; or, check our list of active Chapters to find one in your area!
Euphrates Chapters are directed by people like you, and you can choose to focus on what interests you most, whether it be interfaith, culture, language, peacebuilding, supporting refugees, working against fear and hatred, community outreach, or something else.
Here are a few things our Chapters have accomplished in the last year:
– Visited mosques, synagogues, and churches
– Facilitated and participated in dialogue on controversial issues
– Organized community activities on the International Day of Peace
– Created a social media campaign during World Interfaith Harmony Week
– Traveled to the Middle East and Asia to support grassroots peacebuilding initiatives
– Hosted a variety of renowned speakers, panel discussions, and films
– And much more!
Have ideas or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.